Hello my beauties! It’s that time again, WEEKLY FAVORITES! For the first time in, like, ever I have less than fifteen items. It was pretty easy this week to pinpoint my favorites from this week because these were things I used 5 out of the 7 days of the week. One favorite I didn’t mention is Dip Nails. I’ve started getting my nails done Dip style ever since my Aunt took me to get them done when I was back East. She introduced me to Dip style nails and I haven’t looked back. They last the longest on my nails- all three weeks, without chipping. That is an accomplishment for me. Let’s get to the show!
- Revolution Fast Base Stick Foundation in F16– No, I know I’m not that dark but this has become the first product that I’ve ever been able to do cream contouring with. I had tried a few times before with other products and they just wouldn’t blend out and I was left with a brown streak down my jawline. This is the perfect thing for me!
- Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer in C1 and C3– I discovered these after I discovered how much I love the Revolution foundations. I use C1 under my eyes and to highlight my face and I use C3 for any spots I want to conceal. They are outrageously creamy and they smooth out really nicely and don’t look cakey on my face.
- The Balm’s Cindy-Lou Manizer– I know this is meant to be a highlight but when I bought this I didn’t know that pink highlights looked horrible on my skin. I quickly realized this and worked to find a way for this product to work. I figured out that this was a great blush topper or, when I want something a little more natural looking, it made a great blush. I don’t mind the shimmer, I love shimmer in my blush as well as my highlight so this was the best solution.
- Colourpop Super Shock shadow in ‘Telepathy’– I really re-fell in love with this shadow by Colourpop this week. I found that it looked really awesome and Spring like when paired with my bright blue cream eyeliner from ELF. I adore the Super Shock shadow formula, it is so easy to work with.
- Benefit High Brow Highlighter Brow Pencil– I got this in my most recent Ipsy Glam Bag Plus and at first I was wary because I’m not one to carve out my eyebrows. When I tried this, however, it was soft enough that I actually liked it. It wasn’t really a stark highlight but very soft in a pretty neutral pink.
- Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara– I’ve been using this product on an off for most of this year but I really noticed how much I loved it this week. It has hold but nothing that is crunchy or too stiff. Plus, you can’t beat the price.
- Anastasia Perfect Brow Pencil in Blonde– I have had this brow pencil for years and I’m finally close to finishing it. It’s not like the Brow Wiz that is super skinny this has a normal eyeliner sharpener tip. I think it deposits the perfect amount of color for what I like and it’s really easy to work with and smooths out nicely.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask in Vanilla– I wear this every. single. night. and when I get up my lips feel so soft and smooth. I love the flavor, not to strong but strong enough that you know it’s vanilla.
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Diamond Milk– This is probably the priciest item on this list but boy oh boy is it worth it! It has a thicker consistency and a scent I can’t quite place my finger on but it’s good! The glitter is noticeable and a little gritty but after wearing it for a few minutes I tend not to notice. The good definitely out weights the not so great.
- Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Candy– I own two of the original melted lipsticks with Melted Peony being the other. This is so comfortable on the lips because it isn’t totally matte. That also means it does come off but it’s a hot second to re-apply it and the color pay off is phenomenal. I wish they still had the full color line available. I haven’t tried the other spin off versions they added to the Melted collection but nothing has really grabbed my attention yet.
And that’s it for this week’s favorites! Do you have anything that you’ve been absolutely loving this week or month? I’d love to hear, so be sure to share it below! Until next time, XO❤