Well, folks, I am back at it again after an unscheduled absence. Today I’m going to show you a look that I created using the Urban Decay Naked Cherry palette. I did do a review of the palette here if you would like to check it out.
A few thoughts before I show you the look, there is a lot of kick up but in my experience that doesn’t mean the shadow is bad. On the contrary it means, to me, that the shadows are going to be quite blendable. That was definitely the case here. Some of these shades, mainly the darker ones, really pack a wallop while the lighter ones are softer and do need to be built up. Here is the palette along with some swatches.
And now for what I used to create the following look:
– Primer: Laura Gellar Spackle Treatment Hydrating Primer
– Corrector: Makeup Revolution Ultra Base Corrector Palette
– Foundation: Maybelline Superstay foundation in 110 Porcelain (I have to say I have gone up one shade because this applied so pale on me. I believe I got 112)
-Undereye Concealer: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser in Fair
-Blemish Concealer: L.A. Girl Pro Conceal in Porcelain and Light Ivory (I have to mix the two)
-Powder: Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder and Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 003 Natural. The Rimmel one in Natural or Translucent is Holy Grail status in my opinion.
-Blush: Laura Gellar Baked Blush-n-Brighten in Tropic Hues. I seriously love this blush so very much!
– Highlighter: Becca Shimmer Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Pop
– Bronzer: Milani Baked Bronzer on 04 Glow
– Contour: Ulta Contour and Highlight palette with the shade Bombshell Bronze
– Eye Primer: NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 604 Milk
– Eyeshadow: The Naked Cherry palette
– Crease: Bing
– To Deepen the Crease: Devilish
– Inner and Outer Third of the Eye: Ambitious
– Center of the Lid: Turn On
– Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Perversion
– Lashes: Lash Sensational Full Fan Effect Waterproof mascara in Black and Lash Sensational Curvitude in Black
– Lipstick: Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Peony
– Lip Gloss: Dose of Colors lip gloss in Just My Type
Have you given this palette a go? I’d love to see your looks, so tag me on Instagram @emmadelfosse_mua so I can see what you’ve done with the colors! Until Wednesday, remember to be bold, be beautiful, and most importantly be you!