Finally working with the swap that I made on Monday for Friday’s post then, and Monday’s post is going up now. I created a look featuring the Naked 3 palette from Urban Decay. I have a few palettes by Urban Decay and the Naked 3 is my favorite. I love the pink/rose gold story of the palette. I just think it really works well for many different skin tones. In the crease I used the color ‘Limit’ and to deepen the crease I used the color ‘Nooney’. As for the other main part of the eye, on the outer and inner third of the eye I used the color ‘Buzz’ and in the center of the eye or to ‘Halo’ it I used the color ‘Dust’.
I used three palettes on my face for this look, Urban Decay’s Naked 3 eyeshadow palette, the Anastasia Beverly Hills powder contour kit (if you’d like my review of this palette, click here), and the Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection palette. From the ABH palette, I used the contour color ‘Fawn’ and from the Becca palette I used the color Prosecco Pop which a has a bit more gold than champagne in it. I alternate between the two quite frequently. Champagne Pop is one of my all time favorite highlights.
For the rest of my face, I used (in no particular order):
– Laura Gellar Spackle Treatment Primer in the Hydrating formula
– Revlon Colorstay Full Cover Foundation in 150 Buff (Review coming soon)
– Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Adored
– Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 10 Fair (to highlight) and 15 Light (to cover acne)
– Essence Clear Brow Gel
– Maybelline total Temptation brow pencil in 300 Blonde
– Milani Baked Bronzer in 04 Glow
– Rimmel Soft Kohl liner in 011 Sable
– Urban Decay Perversion masccara
– Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish eye primer
– Rimmel Stay Matte powder in 003 Natural
– Laura Mercier Loose Translucent Setting Powder
– ABH mini lipstick in Orchid
– Miss Adora #12 lashes
– i-Envy clear lash glue
To set my makeup, I’ve started using the setting routine that Allie Glines uses in her videos- fan and all. I’ve found out, since trying her way, that it really is the best way and it does make my makeup last longer. First I spray my face with Evian water then I take my power fan (I didn’t get the fan she uses, this was just a PR gift from a nursing convention) and fan my face and press down stray hairs with my Beauty Blender and then I spray my face with my favorite setting spray- the Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray- I fan my face again and then I take my Rimmel Stay Matte powder and press down any places I don’t want to budge, like around my mouth. I am so glad I discovered her channel, she really is brilliant.
I hope you found this post interesting, I would love to know what you’d like to see from me- leave it down in the comments. Remember- always be bold, be beautiful, and be YOU!