Well lookie lookie, we’ve got a bonus post! After reading a lot of ‘Project Pan’ type posts, I decided that this year was the year to give this a try. I split the items into two categories, skincare and makeup. Let me show you what’s in the line up.
- Mahogany Teakwood Ultra Shea lotion from Bath and Body Works. This was a limited edition release from about two years ago so I really want to use it up. I had been saving it for the same reason but I figured I bought it to enjoy it, so I might as well. There is about a third of the product left in the tube.
- Speziali Fiorentini Bagnoschiuma Shower Gel, camelia and coriander fragrance. I have less than a quarter of this left and I can never get it again because I found it on an end cap at Tuesday Morning.
- L’Occitane Sweet Almond body oil. I love this oil and I have half of the deluxe sample left. I would really like to purchase the full size when I’m finished with this.
- Makes Scents Woodstock and Lavender Stardust Body Wash. I got this when I was in college in Columbia, MO. You got to pick the scents yourself and they had a glitter body wash and I figured I couldn’t go wrong there. There is about a quarter left and while I’m sad to see it go, it’s about time.
- Juicy Couture original scent perfume. I have half of this left and I just want it gone. It’s a little too fruity for me now so I figured I would put it here that way I would at least use it more. This is one thing, though, that if by the end of the year it’s still not going it’s going in the bin.
- La Roche Posay Effaclar Medicated Gel Cleanser. I picked this up over the summer when I needed a new acne face wash and I love this. I think it has really helped my skin, so once I’m done with this bottle (I have under half left) I will be picking up another one.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Perversion. This is down about halfway, it is my favorite black liner. I have one full size and one travel size stored up for when this one is gone.
- ELF eye crayon in French Lace. I’m not quite sure how much is left in this because I didn’t want to twist it up for fear of breaking it. I love this eye crayon, it’s great for every day, but my mom gave this to me when I was starting high school and I’m pretty sure that by the end of this year it’s time for it to go. I mean, it owes me nothing, I’ve had it for more years than I’d care to admit.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal in 70 Barely Branded. This, I don’t think I will be able to pan completely because it’s almost totally full, but I really want to make a massive dent in it.
- MAC eyeshadow in Jest (frost). I like this for days when I’m in a rush and just need a little something on my eyes. Again this will be hard to fully pan, but by the end of the year I’m hoping to see at least a little silver.
- Suikone Cushion Blush in 02. I honestly cannot remember where I got this, but I know it was two or three years ago. I’ve been nervous to use it but I thought it would be good to pan and very easy to pan since it’s a cushion product.
- Soap and Glory Brow Archery brow gel in Blonde Luck. I’m not totally sure how much is left but I would say probably about two thirds. I love this product but I also have some clear ones that I like too. This product is small, so it should be fairly easy.
- Anastasia of Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil in Blonde. I have had this for three years, since the winter I worked in Ulta. I like it, but I really like the Soap and Glory one better or the Maybelline Total Temptation I’ve mentioned a lot on this blog. I’m not saying it’s bad, in fact it’s very good, just not my style. I have about half left.
- Laura Mercier Loose Translucent Setting Powder. I love this product, in fact I now own the full size which is why I am okay with trying to pan this. I feel like I can use it now and not be afraid of not having a backup. I have two thirds left.
- Tarte Park Ave Princess bronzer. Practically full. Since I’ve finally started wearing bronzer, I thought I would try to hit pan on one.
- Colourpop Super Shock Shadows in ‘Fringe’, ‘Amaze’, and ‘Girly’. All of these I’ve already hit pan in so I would like to use them up. The ones that can be repurchased, like ‘Amaze’, I will repurchase once I’m out.
- Wet-n-Wild 6 pan shadow palette in the Limited Edition selection called ‘Vinyl Collection’. I know I won’t be able to hit pan on every shadow but my goal is at least two.
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 053 ‘Sorbet’. I really love the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters, and this one is my favorite of the two I own (don’t worry, I love both) but this one is down about a quarter of the way, so I’m hoping to finish it if all goes to plan.
- Colourpop Ultra Matte liquid lipstick in ‘Tuesday’. I can’t really tell how much is left of this, but I’ve had it for awhile and I’d like to finish it off.
Well, that’s it for my project pan. Are you trying to pan anything this year? I would love to hear what you’re doing! Always remember to be bold, be beautiful, be YOU!
[…] in my project pan that I’m trying to fully finish. To know more about my project pan, click here and you’ll be taken to me post! From left to right the colors are Fringe (Metallic, P.P), […]
[…] size and this is also a product that is in my project pan. If you want to hear about that, click here and it will take you to the post on my blog 👌 I like this bronzer because it has a nice sheen to […]