I’m just going to tell you right now, I absolutely adore this product. I’ve had one color or another over the last two years but I never wrote a review because I just was not blogging at the time. Now that I’m back to blogging, I want to shout the products I love from the rooftops and this is one of those products.
It comes in squeeze tube form but it is a squeeze tube with a pump. This makes it so much easier to control how much comes out compared to other tube foundations you can get, high end or drugstore. When I first bought the CC+ cream, I did it online and purchased ‘Light’. Boy was I off. Luckily, I figured out that if I left my Beauty Blender a bit more damp than I’d prefer and I was able to sheer it out to make it work because I loved everything about it but the color. I was able to get the right shade, ‘Fair’, at IMATS LA and I love it even more now. I put on a full face of makeup with this base so you can see how it makes the skin look healthy and gorgeous. I would say that this CC+ cream, for me, is medium and can be built up to full coverage. Others say that it is a light buildable to medium coverage. It really helps to smooth out the skin and tone down redness with the first pass of the product on the face. While I do still use concealer, I use a lot less of it when I use this product. Here’s the before and after.
Makeup on the rest of the face:
1. Primer- Cover FX Blurring Primer
2. Foundation: It Cosmetics CC+ Cream in Fair
3. Concealer: Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 10 Fair (under eye) and 15 Light (Acne and Scarring)
4. Blush: Stila Convertible Cream Blush in Petunia
5. Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte in 003 Natural in my T-Zone, under eye area, and to set the eyelid.
6. Bronzer: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit- Luminous Bronze Light
7. Highlight: Morphe DD highlighter palette, light lilac- 2nd row, in the middle
8. Brows: ABH Perfect Brow Pencil in Blonde (Project Pan)
9. Brow Gel: Soap and Glory Brow Archery Gel in Blonde Luck (Project Pan)
10. Eyeshadow: MAC Jest (frost)- Browbone and Inner Highlight
11. Eye Palette: Huda Nude palette
– Crease- Lace
– Deepen- Love Bite
– Lid- Tickle
– Concealed- All over the inner half of the lid
– NYX Glitter Glue over concealed
– Glitter- Infatuated
12. Lash Primer: L’Oreal Voluminous Primer Base (sample)
13. Macara: L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Waterproof
14. Lips: Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint in Rose
15. Topper Gloss: Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Diamond Milk
I hope you guys really enjoyed today’s post. Have you tried any of the IT Cosmetics base products? Do you have anything you think I’m totally missing out on and that I need to try now? Let me know! As always, be bold, be beautiful, be YOU!