Here are the five makeup/ beauty things, five drugstore and five high end, that I would want to have with me on a deserted island.
I came across a curious question (novel, right?) that got me thinking. Beauty wise, if I could only have 5 things, what would they be? What would I feel would be most important. I’m pretty surprised at what I chose for both sections. If you’re curious, keep reading. You won’t be disappointed.
- Garnier Skin Active Moisture Rescue moisturizer for oily/combination skin. I would bring this because a moisturizer is good to have when you’re stranded somewhere that is going to suck the moisture from your skin.
- Carmex Classic Lip Balm in a pot. This is my holy grail drugstore lip balm. It protects your lips and heals them. It is heavy but not uncomfortable.
- Maybelline Superstay Foundation in 10 Porcelain. I chose mainly because it has an SPF of 15 in it. Definitely not the best but better than nothing. And you can always apply foundation with your fingers.
- Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain in 020 Rio. I always need some color on my lips and because this is a stain, so I think it would also work on my cheeks.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational waterproof mascara. Even if I don’t have time to do much else, I always try to have mascara on.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Chamomile, and Lavender. I love this spray because it is so refreshing when I put this on. I think it would be great for being stranded because I would imagine that it help with sunburns.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask in Vanilla. This is so thick and creamy, it would help to keep my lips in check along with healing any cracks.
- It Cosmetics CC+ Cream in Fair . I chose this for one reason and one reason only, it has an SPF of 50+. Also it’s really full coverage, which I love.
- Stila Convertible Color in Petunia. I believe that this, well not this one, was actually my first high end purchase. This can be used on cheeks and lips alike, and it looks good on both areas. I chose it for it’s double duty.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara, waterproof. My favorite mascara but in a waterproof formula. As before, some have brows that have to be on fleek, my lashes have to be on point.
I hope you all enjoyed this quick post! I would love to know something you would want (beauty wise) to have with you on a deserted island! Always remember: Be Bold, Be Beautiful, Be YOU!! Because you is the most beautiful you there is. 💄