Hello my beauties! I hope you had a great start to your weekend, I did 😊 We are up to week number 6 with our weekly favorites! This week, I tried to pick something from every category. I think I missed a few things, but we’ve got basically a whole face coming up. Keep reading to see what my favorites were this week. Hey, maybe we’ll match!
- Primer: Becca Backlight Priming Filter. I am trying out the concept of dewyer makeup, and this really makes it easy. It goes on smooth and I don’t look like a disco ball before I put my foundation on.
- Foundation: Revolution Fast Base Stick Foundation in F3. I purchased this in January and I have NOT put it down! I’ve only tried one other stick foundation before and that didn’t go over well, it was cakey as anything. Yick. This goes on really light and doesn’t cake up on me when I apply it. The coverage is a buildable medium and I will repurchase this as soon as I’m out of it.
- Eye Setter: Rimmel Stay Matte powder in 003 Natural. I will always love this powder. It’s inexpensive and works like a dream. I love using it to set my lid’s so they don’t crease.
- Face Setter: Laura Mercier Loose Translucent Setting Powder. I may be beating a dead makeup horse, but I adore this. It makes my face look set, but not like I have tons of makeup on. This is the smaller size and it’s also in my Project Pan.
- Blush: NYX blush in Pinched unfortunately this has been discontinued, sorry 😢 but there are many dupes for the color because I got it as a dupe to Nars Orgasm and it was pretty darn close. So going from there, you can find matches low and high end.
- Bronzer: Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Ave Princess. This is another product in my Project Pan and I’ve really been enjoying it. It doesn’t make me look orange and it’s buildable so I can make it light and then I’m comfortable.
- Highlighter: Maybelline Master Chrome in 250 the highlighter by NikkieTutorials. Oh. My. God! I have finally fallen in love with a drugstore highlighter and now I’m waiting for it to come back in stock on Ulta to pick up one or two more. I really really hope they haven’t stopped making it yet. Fingers crossed it’s just truly out of stock. But, if you can get your hands on this and you have fair skin? Thank me later.
Eyes and Brows
- Eyebrow Pencil: Anastasia of Beverly Hills Perfect Brow in Blonde. This is another product in my Project Pan. I had forgotten how much I actually liked this until I put it in the project. It fills my brows nicely and it doesn’t look heavy or blocked out.
- Eyebrow Gel: Soap and Glory Brow Archery Gel in Blonde Luck. Another piece of my Project Pan and I have realized that when I’m running late, I can sweep this through my brows and get some sort of brow going on.
- Eyeliner: Colourpop Creme Gel Liner in Get Paid. I’ve had this for awhile and have just recently fallen in love with it. I like to put it on my waterline or on my upper lid. I find it works well with most other colored liners.
- Eyeshadow: Stila Eyes are the Window, Soul palette. I’ve been trying to branch out from my comfort zone and this has been a good way to test the waters. It’s still warm toned but also contains colors I don’t normally work with.
- Lipstick: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 053 Sorbet. Okay, I swear that this is the last product from my Project Pan. I’ve been wearing this consistently for the last two weeks. Sometimes I apply straight from the bullet for a really intense color or for a bit of a muted look, I just dab and then rub my lips together.
- Liquid Lipstick: Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint in Rose. I just got this a few weeks ago and I was really happy to see that this color was part of the set because I had a mini that just run out. This is a great color! I love to top it with the next product I’m going to talk about and I’ve been complimented by strangers on the lip combo.
- Gloss: Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Diamond Milk. I’ve been using this lipgloss as a topper for any lip product I’ve worn over the last couple of weeks. It’s gorgeous and it smells lovely. I think it might be limited edition so if you can go out and get it, go go go. You won’t regret it.
I have three brushes that I’ve been loving this month and I wanted to share them with you. The center brush is the M501 Morphe Brush and that has become my highlighter brush. The next two brushes are from Luxie Beauty on the right is the 239 Precision Shader brush and the 231 Small Tapered Blending brush. Honestly the 231 is my all time favorite brush. All of the Luxie Brushes I’ve gotten have come from my Ipsy Bag but I’ve found the company website. I may have some shiny new brushes to play with pretty soon.
So, I have a few extras this week. In music this week I’ve been loving listening to Billy Joel, specifically ‘The Essential Billy Joel’ and to the musical ‘Hamilton‘. Both do a good job of keeping my brain occupied and happy late at night. Two completely different genres but they work for me all the same. Last week I talked about two podcasts I was really loving and this week I have one I have recently discovered- Fat Mascara. It truly is a beauty themed podcast and so far I’m really enjoying it. Finally, a book I’m loving is called For All It Was Worth: A Memoir of Hitler’s Germany Before, During, and After WWII. Since eight I have been fascinated by WWII and the Holocaust and this book is one man’s story of growing up in Germany before, during, and after the war. It’s a dense book, so it’s taking me a long time to get through because I get in about ten pages and I have to stop to process everything I had just read.
And the last favorite, is my life favorite. Say ‘hi’ Henry!
Well, that’s it folks, I hope you enjoyed this week’s whole list of favorites! Do we share any favorites? What have you really been liking? Comment down below, I’d love to hear from you. Be Bold, Be Beautiful, Be YOU!! Because you is the most beautiful you there is.