Hello my beauties! Instead of the weekly favorites I am presenting to you my February 2019 favorites. Oddly, I don’t really have too many- in comparison to my usual favorites. I’ve got makeup, skincare, and my fave sub boxes.
For my face favorites, I have:
– Becca Backlight Priming Filter
– Revlon Colorstay Full Cover Foundation in 150 ‘Buff’
– Revolution Fast Base Stick Foundation in F3
– Maybelline x NikkieTutorials Master Chrome highlighter
My eye favorites included:
– The Jaclyn Hill Vault in ‘Ring The Alarm’
– The Balm’s ‘Meet Matt(e) Shmaker’ palette
– MAC shadow, frost finish, in ‘Jest’
– Too Faced Better Than Sex (regular, not waterproof)
For my lips I had only one favorite:
– Fenty Beauty Glass Bomb in ‘Diamond Milk’ (Limited Edition)
I had two skincare faves this month:
– The Creme Shop Hyaluronic Acid Overnight Gel Mask
– Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Chamomile, and Lavender
I receive three different subscription services each month; the Allure Beauty Box, Facetory Luxe Seven box, and the new Ipsy Luxe box. I wanted to share all three of these with you because I loved them all a lot. Which box it is will be labeled on the picture.
I loved all of them this month but I think the first Ipsy Luxe Box was my favorite. I have to go to Maryland this week and I will definitely be taking the ‘Dream Big’ Tarte palette. It is definitely worth the extra bucks.
I hope you enjoyed this months favorites. What did you love this past month? I’d love some new products to check out! Have a great rest of your weekend! XO
Be Bold, Be Beautiful, Be YOU!! Because you is the most beautiful you there is. 😘