Hello my beauties! It’s another Make It Up Monday, and this week I’m going to try a different way of doing the post. So, I would really really love your feedback of which you like better- this new way or the way I had been doing this post before.
For today’s post, I took a hint from the color of spring that sprung from catwalks of fashion shows. The biggest color I could see was yellow. The gears started turning in my head and the idea I loved the most was to take inspiration from flowers. I love flowers that are yellow and pink so that’s where I started and then I added a bit of green to add to the spring-ish-ness of the look. I hope you like the look I created and the products I used for the rest of the face, too.
Products I’ve Used:
- Primer: Becca Backlight Priming Filter
- Foundation: Revolution Conceal and Define Full Coverage Foundation. Color: F2
- Under eye concealer: NYX Dark Circle Concealer. Color: Fair
- Spot concealer: LA Girl Pro Conceal. Color: Porcelain
- Face Powder: Coty Airspun powder. Color: Translucent Extra Coverage
- Blush: The Balm Instain blush. Color: Argyle
- Blush Topper: Anastasia of Beverly Hills ‘Gleam’ Glow Kit. Color: Starburst
- Bronzer: Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
- Highlighter: The Balm’s Mary Lou Manizer
- Contour: Ulta Contour Kit. Color Used: Bombshell Bronzer
- Brow pencil: Maybelline Total Temptation brow pencil. Color: 300 Blonde
- Brow Gel: Soap and Glory Brow Archery. Color: Blonde Luck
- Eye Primer: NYX Proof It!
- Cut Crease: Revolution Cut Crease Canvas. Color: Halo
- Eye Palette: Morphe 35B palette Color: greens, yellows, hot pink, and light pink
- Eyeliner: Generic color brown. Brand unknown
- Mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex (regular)
- Lip Liner: MAC ‘Whirl’
- Lipstick: MAC ‘Wagasa Twirl’ (Matte) from the Boom, Boom, Bloom collection
- Lipgloss: MAC ‘Heartmelter’ Lip Glass from the new Boom, Boom, Bloom Collection
- Setting: Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
And that’s it my loves! Short and sweet. Please please tell me which format you prefer: short and sweet, or longer and explained. I hope you liked this look, I had a great time creating it. I’ll see you all on Wednesday, so I hope you will have a great start to your week.