I love getting my subscription boxes, so many surprising goodies! I get the Ipsy Glam Bag Plus, the Allure Beauty Box, and the Facetory 7Luxe Sheet Mask box. When I took these pictures, the Facetory box hadn’t showed up yet so I’m just going to share the Ipsy and Allure boxes.
Allure Beauty Box- May 2019
- Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream (mini)– this is only a small sample but I love Laneige so I’m sure I’ll be using this up sooner rather than later.
- Amorepacific Youth Revolution Mask (mini)– This is a cream but it is a sleeping mask like the Laneige one is. Again, this size is perfect for travel!
- Model Co. Eyelites Metallic Eyeshadow in St. Barts (full size)– I can’t wait to try this!! It looks amazing in the tube so I am excited to see what it translates to on the eye.
- St. Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Face Mist (mini)– St. Tropez is the only self tanner I have ever tried and I love it! I really disliked the fact that it was difficult to tan my face but now, viola! Problem solved!
- Laritzy Cosmetics lip gloss in Vibe (full size)- This lipgloss is a light pinky nude, so I’m not sure how it will translate compared to my skin tone. It’s not super sticky from what I tested on my hand so that is really exciting!
- Lue by Jean Seo Erase Cleansing, Exfoliating, and Brightening powder (full size)- I’ve never tried a product like this before so I’m a little wary and a little excited. We will have to see.
Ipsy Glam Bag Plus
(All products in this box are full size)
- GlamGlow Bubblesheet sheet mask- I’m not too keen on bubble sheet masks but I’m actually excited to give these a try.
- Il Makiage Icon High Volume and Intense Curl Mascara– I have so many mascaras. But I’m always keen to try new ones. I’ll put it in my back ups drawer and either I’ll use it or give it to a friend. It definitely won’t go to waste.
- Illamasqua Lip Coloring Pencil Duo in ‘Lust’ and ‘Media’- I don’t have too many lip liners so these are a welcome addition. The colors are great, one is a brighter pink and the other is a cranberry red.
- Wander Beauty Wanderess Seascape Eyeshadow Palette- This is a great mini palette with large pans. the colors are really pretty especially the color ‘Sea Foam’ which is like a light mint green.
- Yensa Tone Up Primer Essential Glow- I actually have a little sample of this primer that I’m taking on a weekend away with me so I can decide if I like it. I’m starting to like glowy primers so that’s a vote in the positive for this product!
And that’s all there is! I’m so excited about these products but I think I’m most excited about the St. Tropez tanning facial mist. Do you get either of these? I’d love to hear your thoughts on what you got, be sure to leave it down below! If you love what you’re reading please be sure to follow so you won’t miss more posts! XO