Hello my beauties! I hope you all had a great week and were able to get a lot accomplished. This week I have some new loves as well as oldies but goodies. I tried taking pictures outside in direct sunlight, so please let me know if you think the pictures look okay. Onto the favorites!
- Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm with SPF 45– I picked this guy up about a month ago after I learned that the Garnier one I bought was not so great. I had been eyeing this guy up anyway so I thought I’d give it a shot. I got the shade Light to Medium. It is a pretty penny coming in at $39 for 1.5oz at Sephora. It has a greyish tinge when you first pump it out but once you start blending and applying it to your skin, it’s turns out to be a good match. It’s creamy, with no scent, and has a pump. All wins in my book. Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Lancome Juicy Shaker in ‘Berry Tale’– I’ve had this guy for quite a while but it doesn’t smell funky or have a weird texture so I’m going to keep using it (do as I say, not as I do). I think that these have been discontinued or are only sold by Lancome now because I can’t find them on Sephora or Ulta. It’s a very light wash of color. The juicy shaker is hydrating but it’s a very light hydration that seems to dissipate after a few minutes. I did enjoy having it this week as something I could slap on without a mirror and not worry about going over board.
- Luxie Small Tapered Blending Brush– I rarely rarely talk about brushes but I have fallen head over heels for Luxie brand brushes and more specifically their Small Tapered Blending brush, they currently have a rose gold version on their website for $12. I will admit that their brushes are pricey but since I started getting them in my Ipsy bag, before I switched to glam bag plus, I fell in love. Now most of those brushes are the only ones I will reach for. So, pricey but totally worth it in my opinion. Rating:⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Marc Jacobs O!Mega Glaze All-Over Foil Luminizer- Runway Collection: I picked up this beauty during the VIB sale and I’m so glad I did! Just like the O!Mega bronzer, this sucker is huge!! I use my Morphe brush with this and it can be slightly subtle or your highlighter can be seen from space. I prefer the latter 😊 You can get this at Sephora for $49. Pricey, I know, but this will last you for forever so I look at it as an investment. The only thing I’m not so keen on is how big the packaging is. It’s slim enough but height and width wise it HUGE! Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara– This mascara is one of my holy grail mascaras. I love it so much that I actually have a backup of it. The standard size is 0.27oz for $24 and you can get it from Ulta or Sephora. The tube feels very luxe and heavy with a raised lettering with the brand and name. It has an hourglass shaped natural bristle brush. After two to three coats you have massive and gorgeous lashes. Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Amorepacific Youth Revolution Radiance Creme and Masque– I got this little sample in my last Allure Beauty Box which I talked about earlier this week. If you want to see a full review, click here. I feel so lucky to have gotten this trial size but also disappointed. You can get this from Sephora but be fore-warned, for 1.7oz of product you will have to fork over $200 (plus tax). Now, if you can afford that then I say go and get it! If not, give me time, I’m trying to find some more purse friendly options. But as they say, skincare is something you don’t skimp on. I’m gonna have to skimp on this, though. 😜 Rating: ⭐⭐⭐
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in ‘Soft and Gentle’– As many other people will attest, this was their first higher end highlighter as it was mine. I also believe it was my first MAC purchase that wasn’t lipstick. The fun thing now is that you can get MAC at Ulta now! To check out the product click here. For $35 you get 0.35oz of product. This is a baked and domed product, I’ve had mine since 2014 and I’ve barely made a dent in the domed top. This product will last you until the next millennium, and then some! Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- J’e Miss Adoro lashes #747M– Over the past few months I’ve gotten back into the habit of wearing lashes for every outing possible. I have a lot of these Miss Adoro lashes that I got from IMATS a few years ago and they’re still going strong. I really love the #747S but I’ve come to love the #747M’s too. These are a little too long sometimes and I feel like I have fans on my lids! Sometimes, though, you’re just craving that kind of look. Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Clinique Pep-Start eye cream– I got this as a point perk from Sephora. When you reach VIB and Rouge status, sometimes the products in the bazaar will be full sizes. I like this but it took me forever to figure out how to get the product out. I almost broke the darn thing. Yes, there were instructions but obviously I misunderstood them. I figured it out completely by accident. The little ball just pulls up. How stupid am I?😜 Rating:⭐⭐⭐⭐
What have you been loving this week? Have a great start to your week and I’ll see you on Wednesday! Be sure to check out my social media outlets, linked down below!!