Hello my beauties! For my ‘whatever I feel like day’ , I felt like doing another Top post. This week I chose to share my top 6 highlighters. I know most people do three or five but I love highlighters and just can’t choose! 😜 As always I will link to as many of the products as I can so you can purchase them easily without having to dig through multiple sites. As usual, these rankings are in no particular order.
- Marc Jacobs O!Mega Glaze in 80 ‘Worth the Wait’– This is one gigantic highlighter! The product is smooth and pigmented and goes on like a dream. It was definitely worth the $49 at Sephora.
- Fenty Beauty Killawatt Highlighter in ‘Lightening Dust’ and ‘Fire Crystal’– This is my first piece from Fenty Beauty and I’m really pleased with it. Unfortunately it swatches terribly but trust me, it is gorgeous on the skin. On one side you have a subtle highlight and on the other you have a mega glow.
- Colourpop Super Shock Cheek highlighter in ‘Felicity’– I love the Colourpop Super Shock highlighters but this is probably my favorite. It’s in a golden peach base with purple iridescent glitters so when the sun catches your skin there is a gorgeous purple sheen.
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in ‘Soft n’ Gentle’– This was the first highlighter I ever owned so it holds a special place in my heart. It’s a golden peachy bronze sort of color and surprisingly works really well on my fair skin. You can now get this at Ulta as well as at MAC which I think is a big plus!
- theBalm’s Mary-Lou Manizer– This product is perfect for anyone with fair skin. It didn’t swatch too well in the picture but it is a highly pigmented light gold champagne color. It gives a great sheen to the skin without being too glittery.
- Maybelline Master Chrome x NikkieTutorials highlighter (250)– This is the only drugstore end highlighter that I own. I love it so much I have two back ups ready to go since I don’t know how long this will be around. You can only get this highlighter from Ulta, they have it on their website for $9.99 and there always seems to be some sort of Buy one get one 50% off sale going on.
There you have it! Those are my Top 6 highlighters and believe me, it wasn’t easy to narrow it down. What are some of your favorite highlighters? Be sure to leave it in the comments! XO